There are certainly many strange things that happen during pregnancy that make you frown like puff face. But there are also fun things to discover. Here is what I have found thus far:
1. The baby mama dance compilations, number one. Great song, great dances celebrating the bump. Found on YouTube and snapchat.
2. Even though I am entirely capable, Zach is doing all the driving. Not going to argue.
3. Smoothie king has a smoothie called "Premama" that has prenatal vitamins and super foods in it, and the teenager working at the counter will awkwardly ask you if you are pregnant.
4. Sleep has come easy and deep, at least for now.
5. There is a doglet in my belly! And I like this concept I hear about called "tummy time" which sounds fun, doglet will be doing a lot of that.
6. I'm eligible to go shop at Safeway during the morning senior hour during these covid times.
No comments:
Post a Comment