Saturday, September 26, 2020

i like big bumps and i can not lie- week 19

 This week around Tuesday/Wednesday I started really feeling like my belly was starting to pop out more (compare with week 18/17). It seemed like overnight Doglet had doubled in size. Think I have maybe felt some flutters but haven't felt any definitive kicks or anything yet. Can't believe I am almost half way there- it both feels like I have been pregnant forever because I think about it so much and that it's going by very quickly and Doglet will be here soon 😮



We will find out the gender on October 9th, and I am highly anticipating it. We were supposed to find out on October 5th but Friday worked better for us so I accepted having a slight delay. Typically I don't think I'm super "girly" but I love the little person baby clothes and while I think most of what we get will be gender neutral'ish, I do want a few ridiculously cute dresses if it's a girl or some kind of boy thing (like a sweater vest?? 😅). Also excited to start coming up with names, although I might keep calling the baby Doglet before he/she is born regardless...




No comments:

Post a Comment

observations from week 1

Well, birth was insane. But for now I want to jot down a few things from his first week: - Right now we can't really tell who Asa looks ...