Monday, February 22, 2021

Good bye bump hello baby- week 40

 Almost there:


Had a low key bday on Saturday since we didn't really know if I'd be in labor or not. Went on a decently long walk on Sunday and felt exhausted when we got home. Also started feeling some light cramping...I went upstairs and took about a 2 hour nap. When I woke up I still had cramps, so I called the midwife number to let them know. It's 4am now and I woke up because the cramping has continued. It's gotten a little stronger but mostly feels the same, definitely not full on contractions yet but seems like the wheels are in motion 😁

This is great because while I physically feel well enough, I don't want chunks in my belly too far past 40. We'll see what happens tomorrow but I have a feeling I won't be working.. I'm supposed to have my rescheduled appointment at 11am which I guess we'll go to unless the cramps start to feel more labor-y

No comments:

Post a Comment

observations from week 1

Well, birth was insane. But for now I want to jot down a few things from his first week: - Right now we can't really tell who Asa looks ...