Only one more month (hopefully, want him to be fully baked) to enjoy this bump.
Doglet should start dropping more soon, which is good because just within the last few days I have really felt like my belly is getting problematically large. My whole belly feels tight like baby is pushing on everything and heart burn has gotten worse this week. Sleeping also started getting more uncomfortable because my belly gets sore if I stay on one side too long, and I can't sleep on my back at all because Doglet has gotten too big and it hurts. But last night I woke up several times when my belly was in pain but I would fall back asleep again soon after rolling over. I think I can fall back asleep quickly because the act of rolling requires so much exertion that it probably takes a lot out of me 😄
I started feeling these sort of painful but light cramps this week that last just for a few seconds and then go away. Perhaps they are braxton hicks contractions but they are no where near as intense as the one I had in the car a few weeks back which required all of my mental concentration. Definitely think the body is prepping to get this little pudge ball out of me though.
I had my 36 week appointment this week and my first appointment solo since Zach wasn't allowed to attend (I looked back at my last post, my route was not totally cleared out by the Capitol and had to detour, also for the first ever there were no spots at Captain Cookie and I had to circle around and figure out how to get to the parking garage, ahhh). Everything is looking good still, except that Doglet is slightly "sunny side up", meaning that his spine is facing my spine, and it would be better if his head was facing my spine, because it makes for an easier labor. So now I need to do "spinning babies" to hopefully flip the egg. I don't really know what this involves at the moment. Otherwise Doglet best do some spinning during labor.

No comments:
Post a Comment