Tuesday, January 5, 2021
diaper "blowout"
Everything about diaper "blowouts" displeases me. I hate the term most of all. Is the poo really blowing up out of the diaper in what sounds like an explosive manner or is it more of a gradual trickle? How is it even possible that a baby can squirt poo up out of their diaper onto their backs? I need a seal-tight diaper to stop this from happening. Zach and I attended a newborn 101 class tonight which was very informative, and in the Q&A I did ask in the chat about preventing diaper blowout, which really animated the instructor compared to other questions (apparently everyone gets hyped about the prospect of blowout) but she said besides getting the best fitting diaper you can, blowout just happens and can't be totally prevented. no no no
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
observations from week 1
Well, birth was insane. But for now I want to jot down a few things from his first week: - Right now we can't really tell who Asa looks ...
-
Now that I'm solidly in my 2nd trimester I definitely notice a difference in my energy level than my 1st trimester. I'm not falling...
-
Since we're in the process of clearing out some stuff from our house, I started checking the Moms (and dads) Of The Hill (MOTH) group t...
-
I've been seeing a physical therapist for my back issue, mainly doing telehealth. But on Thursday I had an in-person visit booked and i...
No comments:
Post a Comment