The bump really started to fill out this week. I was wondering if Doglet was having a big growth spurt and that was why I wasn't feeling too great.
I went on a walk one night just to force myself to move and poked the top of my belly while I was walking. It felt so doughy and weird. It was really a wake up call that things are really going to start changing now that I'm in my second trimester, and to mentally prepare for that.
From pictures I've seen of other women at this stage just the lower abdomen alone starts to poke out more and more. Right now for me it seems like my whole belly is bloating outwards, which is fine- let's just cut to the chase. This bathing suit top I've been wearing the last few weeks is starting to get tight so I might have to switch it out soon for these pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment