Wednesday, December 16, 2020

funny dreams

Some funny dreams I've had recently:

Little Chunks' first word was "nothing". He was only a few weeks old and he was crying, so I rhetorically asked him "Aww, what's wrong baby?" And then he said, "Nothing". I was shocked that he was already starting to speak, and then I was shocked that my child's first word was "nothing". From here, he mentally developed at a very fast rate although physically he was still a newborn. I went to some kind of fair and I forgot to bring both a stroller and baby carrier, so I was running around with him in my arms the whole time, and he was complaining about that. 

Another dream I had was where my mom was concerned that my belly had gotten too large. I thought it was normal sized for how far along I was, but she thought I had some kind of syndrome that caused an over-bloated belly. Rude.

I need to write down more of my dreams because they amuse me but I tend to forget them..

No comments:

Post a Comment

observations from week 1

Well, birth was insane. But for now I want to jot down a few things from his first week: - Right now we can't really tell who Asa looks ...