We finally cleaned out most of the second bedroom, so we celebrated with a bump pic. I hated getting rid of our nice desk but there was no where else for it to go. I feel good that it was purchased by some guy who works for Casey Trees who had just gotten back from living abroad (Peace Corps maybe) and he really wanted it. He hired someone with a flatbed truck to take it out and sent me a picture of it in his new space- it looked better there than it did here. Now to repaint soon...
Friday, December 11, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
observations from week 1
Well, birth was insane. But for now I want to jot down a few things from his first week: - Right now we can't really tell who Asa looks ...
-
Now that I'm solidly in my 2nd trimester I definitely notice a difference in my energy level than my 1st trimester. I'm not falling...
-
Since we're in the process of clearing out some stuff from our house, I started checking the Moms (and dads) Of The Hill (MOTH) group t...
-
I've been seeing a physical therapist for my back issue, mainly doing telehealth. But on Thursday I had an in-person visit booked and i...

No comments:
Post a Comment