Friday, December 11, 2020

week 27

I guess I thought my shorts were starting to get inappropriate so I put on some pants :)


But the pants were appropriate enough to do this, lol. Funny looking back at these pictures.


Zach and I had a little date day on the Union Market rooftop. I like this set up they have- lots of space to spread out but still feels kind of normal. Zach got an Italian sandwich and I got a huge burger and a milkshake- I was really hungry that day. Note that Zach was wearing a t-shirt, it was November 21st! It wasn't that warm but the sun was really bright that day. 

The leaves had popped on Gales Street!









No comments:

Post a Comment

observations from week 1

Well, birth was insane. But for now I want to jot down a few things from his first week: - Right now we can't really tell who Asa looks ...